Sunday, July 6, 2008

Contact Info for Kruiser's Trainer

I asked Kruiser's trainer, Deborah Larson, if I could put her contact info on the blog and she said 'yes!' so if you want to contact Deborah or her non-profit organization, Klassi Kritters, you can email her at KlassiKritters@comcast.net or call her at (720) 810-3502. She also has a website at
Klassikritters.com

Deborah's day job is to teach prisoners how to train dogs for later adoption. It sounds like a fantastic program--it provides friendship and love for the prisoners (of the canine sort), rescues dogs from shelters, and then helps the dogs and the prisoners learn new and useful ways to relate. Rehabilitation for everyone.

2 comments:

Klassi said...

Hi Meridee,
Please change my name to Deborah and Kruizer's to Kruizer (Kruiser)
Also, my email to KlassiKritters@comcast.net
I also have a website now at
Klassikritters.com

Klassi said...

don't worry about Kruizer's name spelling..... sorry